The Bullet ZPS electric scooter boasts 140 watts which allows for smooth exhilarating acceleration! It can zip along at speeds of up to 15km/h, which is fast enough for maximum fun, without causing chaos in the local park.
The ZPS is easy to control thanks to the variable speed twist throttle control and with SoftGrip™ hand-operated rear-braking system. The FlowGrip™ deck gives plenty of control for safe riding.
Thanks to the high-tension steel frame the ZPS will take up to 80kg in rider weight. A full charge will provide a range of up to 15km. And when it’s time for more charge, the ZPS recharges in eight hours to full charge, ready to zip along again.
- Brand: Bullet
- Model: ZPS
- Motor: 140W
- Maximum Load: 80kg
- Recommended Age Range: 7+ years old
- Tyres (front/rear): 6 inch / 5.5 inch
- Start Mode: Button switch
- Brake: Rear with handlebar controls
- Charging period: 6-8hours
- Input voltage of battery: 240V
- Max Range: 15km
- Max Speed: 15km/h
- Electric Scooters are not designed for use in public spaces.
- This product is to be used only on safe, dry smoothly paved or hard surfaces.
- We strongly recommend the use of safety equipment such as helmet and knee pads
- The laws regarding the use of electric scooters vary between states/territories. Public use isn’t permitted in all states/territories and licensing/registration requirements may apply. Customers should review these laws before purchasing an electric scooter. Safety equipment (including helmets and protective gear) should always be worn when using electric scooters.
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
IN THE BOX
- Product Weight: 11kg
- Carton Weight: 12kg
- Carton Dimensions (W x D x H): 20 x 73 x 33cm
We accept Change of Mind returns for 14 days after you have received the item in cases where you have changed your mind or made an incorrect purchase and wish to return the product. This also applies to orders canceled when the item has already been dispatched from our warehouse. The item must be in a re-saleable condition to qualify for a change of mind refund. Deductions may apply including Initial and Return Shipping, as well as restocking fee of 10% of the product price