Great for safe, family fun our trampolines are great way to get kids off those electronic devices and outside to burn off some of that energy.
Featuring an inner safety net around the mat, separating the jumping area from the padded springs, this trampoline gives children the ultimate in safety and great peace of mind for you.
This trampoline uses linked legs for superior stability and structure of the legs also minimises the tendency for legs to dig into the ground. Legs also feature re-enforced joint bars to enhance strength and stability.
Kahuna trampolines are a great way to improve gross motor skills and coordination in younger children PLUS they’re great for when family and friends with children visit.
This is a heavy trampoline and uses linked legs for superior stability. The structure of the legs also minimises the tendency for legs to dig into the ground.
The padding cover of the trampoline is UV stabilised and has embedded nylon mesh, ensuring the padding will last for years under the harsh Australian sun.
- Heavy duty black steel frame
- Anti-Graze flat-rolled mat
- UV-stabilised & tear resistant padding
- Superior bounce and water resistance
- Triple rated high carbon springs
- Zip-and-clip safety lock
- Max Weight Cap: 150kg
- Number of Legs: 12 ( 6 pairs for stability)
- Safety Poles: 12
- Number of Springs: 108
- Frame: Rust proof galvanised steel
- Safety Padding: UV-stabilised
- Jumping Mat: ZEN USA
- Safety Net: UV-stabilised
- Overall Height: 276cm
- Entry / Mat height: 96cm
- Trampoline Entrance: Zip-and-clip safety lock
- Unit Weight: 105kg
- Ladder: Heavy-duty steel
- Diameter: 16ft (4.87m)
- 1 x 16ft Trampoline with net
- 1 x Shoe Storage compartment
- 1 x Ladder
- Carton Dimensions
- 1 – 133 x 37 x 17cm – 41kg
- 2 – 131 x 27 x 27cm – 35kg
- 3 – 116 x 19 x 19cm – 28kg